Friday, March 30, 2012

Impossible

It is almost Impossible for me to see all that is happening for my career and dreams as an artist and comic book maker. BUT it is true. As long as you put your mind to it and hold on to that dream no matter how many years it takes or countless hours of feeling usefulness or dead-ended remember one thing. There is always a light at the end of a tunnel. That light is called hope and there will be a finish line at the end of it. In my adventures of doing my art and practicing my style I have found ups and downs. I have come to the conclusion that all along the way I had fun at doing it no matter how many mess ups or creative genius pieces I have done.

What it all boils down to if this is what you love to do continue to doing what makes you happy and you never know someday someone will take a big notice of you and bring you in to that dream being a reality.

Thank you all.

John Davies
John Davies

P.S. Impossible the Series is being scripted as I write this article. Jennifer R. Povey is a wonderful writer and will be bringing some exciting stories for our characters Jim and Sarah and Friends. May you all pick up the a copy when it gets released.

No comments:

Post a Comment