Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Derby City Comic Con

First off it was totally Rad!!! met lots of creators, vendors, and all around great people.

I was amazed by all the talent and friendly folks that showed up. One of the greats who came out was Gary Friedrich the Ghost Rider creator. Some of the more exciting and talented folks I came across and and really enjoyed were those from the Louisville Cartoonist Society. These people are freakishly amazing at what they do. Get a chance you need to meet them. you can visit their website on the left of this blog.

I even had a chance to showcase my works and received a few commissions while there. Thanks to all that came out and viewed my works. I hope to see you again.

here is a little piece I showcased at the Convention.


No comments:

Post a Comment