Sunday, January 30, 2011

Can they make it?

hey all,
If you didn't know it is two weeks till pitchers, catchers and injured players need to report (I can't wait). My blog of the day is can the invitees make it on to the 40 man roster before the season starts. I have a few ideas on that.
One is Dontrelle Willis, I personally think he is done in the majors. He has been given a chance a couple of times to show what he has left, turns out... to not have shown. I feel the Reds are reaching with him.
the other is Mike Macdougal with the Dodgers, his funky deliver just like Willis has it's originality but is now ineffective. I see the Dodgers just giving him a chance and when he blows it he is done also. I do have more hope in him than Willis.
As for the hundred others that signed minor league deals and an invitation to spring training are really looking for chances and some have worked out. look at Benoit and Dickey last year, They both have multi year contracts this year and a roster spot.

So who on your favorite team has a chance to resurrect or continue their careers?

No comments:

Post a Comment