Thursday, December 29, 2011

Shh it's a secret

Hey all I am currently working on a special secret project. I wish I can tell you about it but it will be the end of me if I did. bummer I know but it is going to be great. I will be doing all the pencils and inks on the book.

As far as my series Impossible I am still working on it and pretty soon will be posting more art and information on it. I have started to expand on the story and added more action scenes to it. also a bigger twist to the Jim and Sarah. Wait there is more yes more characters with not so good intentions. kind of like a few friends of mine. Well hope you all stick around on seeing this great series. I do hope to have it off the ground and see light of day on your comic book stores this coming year.

I tell you all it is not easy making a book and getting it onto shelves. lots of hoops and patience and bit of luck.

Stay tuned. I will be bringing it.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment