Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year and Prosperous one to all. I am stoked forth is year cause of my works being in print once again. You can see some of my works through several publishers coming this February and onward.

I am also gitty about the return of  the Extreme Universe to Image Comics. Yes Rob Liefelds creations are coming back to Image and with a blast. We will see several new artist and some well established ones taking over on his Characters and teams. I for one can't wait to see what they have in store with them.

I am truly blessed mostly. Not just for my talent, but my Family, Friends, and Co-workers without them I would not be doing what I do. I have a God given gift and I love to show it off with all that I have to bring. My love of comics and all it's characters makes my days a bit better. That is why I choose to carry that love on to participate in what brought me joy and comfort from all the hectic chaos going on in this world. Besides that I just can't wait to what happens next with all the great characters.

I want to wish all a great 2012. Be Safe and be good.

Thanks,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment