Friday, May 1, 2009

Day one is so humbling

So far as it is I am not getting passed Day one in my Love Dare. It is very hard for me to lengthen my fuse so i can be more calm and think out before i react out. This is so humbling to me that i can realize that my faults are resulting in missed opportunities and stringent friendships. This Dare is for me to have a better relationship with God. I am failing miserably at it. As i can get right and build a better relationship with he who created me,then and only then can i have a complete and open friendship with others. This week alone i have had at least three foul ups.two of which are detrimental to my best friend. So I ask if anyone has a method of calming before acting be free to express this. I am feeling the need of others for help. My Day Two in this will only come when I can complete Day one. This is were I will be giving my day in and out of where I am at in this journey of hope and glory to one who has given me so much love,I have dared myself to be better of a person to give back that love. I believe that you can only give true love when you really understand what love is and this Dare is to open it up and comprehend it. True believers It does work many of case have shown it.

No comments:

Post a Comment