Friday, May 15, 2009

Love Dare Day 4 and 5

These two days are more along the lines of a married couple. I chose to do them with GOD as to being more close to him. I contacted GOD with more prayer during the day, and just talking to him. I pray for all to go well in the days ahead and for me to be silent so I can listen to him. My thoughts just get in the way of his will. I also asked of my faults to which I already know of. I need help in correcting them I also asked for his guidance and help in over coming these faults. For this I feel even more closer to GOD and more in tuned with GOD's will for me. These days I know I need him on a every day basis for I am not a man that can do anything without him involved. For I like this in being my life. Each day that goes by I know and see a change in my life for the better this is the goal here. I can bare to look at myself in the mirror just a little better now. Working on day 6 hopefully it is more character building for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment