Sunday, May 3, 2009

Peace in Me

This weekend has been a very peaceful one. God has shown me a different way to live with out anger or irritability. I have prayed for a peace and a calming to my daily connections with people. He who is Lord has answered and given me a calming peace to my life. Praise to you Lord. Today at Small groups we discussed in Isiah of peace, coincidence or what. God really shows me who is in control here. For all this events I have felt that I have accomplished Day one in my Love Dare. To those who know me know that this is a every day event for me, to remain calm and act sensible. Today is a great day. So now i am moving on to Day 2. We'll see how long this takes.

You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!
(Isiah 26:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment