Friday, May 8, 2009

Love Dare Day 2

Ok it's been a week and yes i have a completion of day two. I am very pleased to say that it is very difficult to achieve any day in this journey. For a person to change their lives to the betterment. I have messed up some much in my life that it takes a while to make even the slightest change. I am very ashamed of my actions to any of my friends or people that I do come in contact. Doing something for God is just a simple turn in your faith towards him is very much more than just a gesture of good faith. I have given my self to him in time,spirit and faith. I read his word everyday and try and follow the passage to best I can. This I did very rarely before. I hope this counts as a Geasture of kindness. For these past two days of giveing my self to this Book I come to relize I have more faults than I ever thought of. Thank you Lord. If anyone wishes to make a geasture to another one way is being closer to God and bring them in also.

No comments:

Post a Comment