Monday, May 11, 2009

Love Dare Day 3

Day three is a good day to try and advance on in ones personal life. To really give of yourself to someone else that you truly love. I gave what I can only give right now to GOD it is my self in complete. Hole heartily nothing holding back to deviate to. This is the most hardest for any body especially me. I am not the most open of a person or kindest person to be around, But I am making myself open and completely down on my knees of giving to my Lord and savior Jesus. I know to continue is more of a challenge than just doing it for a mere day. This is the total gift. For all my energy, money, and time is spent for him. The one who gave so much for me. I am not ashamed to say I have not been the best of person to be around or come to. This book and it's journey is making feel better inside and showing on the outside. I do have lot's of flaws and I am trying to extinguish them out of my life. The things I am filling those holes with are good things. The Lords word and his gifts to me. Love,Caring,Thoughtfulness, and most important Kindness to others. Yes all these things can be interpreted as being one or the other. All in all it is a total reflection of God. I wish to be a light bulb of what and who GOD represents. I want all to know that I am no where near that. So please don't see me now and say if this is GOD light bulb then GOD needs a new one cause this one is broke. Well the truth is I am broken and doing my best to be rebuilt with GOD's Hands. Not mine. I just mess everything up when I take control.I am giving it all to GOD, and to let him shine through me to show everyone that he is the reason not me. Everyone has seen me I wish for everyone to see him. For my gift on Day 3 is me in the newest form wholly.

No comments:

Post a Comment